Why to exhibit at Iranpenex 2020?
Face to face connection is an essential parameter in business deals and is a unique opportunity presented by trade shows.
Before you sign up to exhibit at a trade show you need to consider some tips and information to get a better vision of the event and subsequently to gain visibility and customers.
By taking below stats into account you can set clear goals to have an optimal presence at tradeshows (SageWorld.com)
- 46% of executive decision-makers made purchase decisions while attending a show.
- 76% of executive decision-makers asked for a price quotation at the last show they attended.
- 77% of executive decision-makers found at least one new supplier at the last show they attended.
- 92% of tradeshow attendees come to see and learn about what’s new in products and services.
- Over 50% of the tradeshow’s attendees are there for the first time. Since new players in the industry emerge each year, a tradeshow is an ideal place to meet these people.
- 51% of tradeshow attendees requested that a sales representative visit their company after the show.
- 70% participate in tradeshows to strengthen relationships or partnerships.
- 65% attend to see current clients – it is harder to get face to face time with clients.
- 58% like to see colleagues and vendors, catch up on the industry trends and strengthen their networks.
If you want to have a vision from Iran’s consumer good market in stationery business and get a perspective of all the brands presented in Iran’s market you should get your feet wet by attending the only specialized tradeshow in stationery business in Iran, Iranpenex 2020, so you get to meet up with visitors from East Asia, Middle East and…
Each year, we welcome attendees and visitors from all around Iran and also from countries in the Middle East and East Asia and…. Based on Iran’s strategical role in the region such as bridging South Asia with the Middle East and Turkey, connecting the Caspian region to the Persian Gulf and also sharing land borders with seven countries, Iran is the idea destination to invest.
Iran’s consumer goods market is relatively well developed, supported by a strong retail and distribution infrastructure.
It is, therefore, a good time for international companies to manufacture consumer goods in Iran for export across the region (financialtribune.com).
Considering the fact that Iran has a population of over 80 million, the stationery consuming market in Iran has a significant potential to fund in. There are also about 15 million students who use stationery utensils almost on a daily basis. For that reason, business opportunities in the stationery field are varied.
We, at Iranpenex office, offer services that enable you to have a much better experience here at Iranpenex exhibition 2020.
Iranpenex team provides you with the option of business matching opportunities that match your line of work to the businesses related to your field of activity.
Iranpenex team will accompany you all through the stages, from registration to the final days of the exhibition.
There is also accommodation provided in different spots of Tehran which either enables you to enjoy the nightlife or to relax in a luxurious hotel far from the loud city and population.
In order to have efficient participation at Iranpenex 2020, Iranpenex team provides you with equipped VIP rooms for your meetings and conferences.
In addition, booth constructing companies help you with your ideal design and scheme.
To make the most of your presence at Iranpenex 2020, we make sure to understand your business and create a perfect environment in order to build fruitful partnerships.
We make sure to meet your needs therefore to earn your trust.